



Ben and Eliot ready to go inside and get some candy! Eliot is Thing 1.

Eliot Posey as Thing1.

Ready to go home....Ben's bucket was FULL.

mmm...purple suckers


Friday night we went trick or treating in downtown Siloam. The local business' hand out candy to all the kiddos. I think all 13, 000 residents were there getting candy! I've never seen such a long line in my life. But, the bank was handing out full size candy bars---whoo-hoo!! Then we walked over to church for Trunk or Treat and it was a blast. Ben was fascinated with the dry ice and of course the eye ball candy. We are all tuckered out and Ben is still asking for candy. He tried some Junior Mints and declared them "spicy." He loves them.
1 comment:
Grandpa Gary and I just love these Halloween pix! Gary said.."He's just such a good lookin' kid" :) love Debbers
Post a Comment