Monday, October 27, 2008

Potty Diaries

No, I am not showing off our coveted cranberry toilet and linoleum flooring (a truly '80's bathroom). I am showing off the success to Ben's potty training. The baseball potty! Today was the biggest day in Ben's potty training history. He pooped on the potty. It took several tries because he was scared. But somehow the conversation got around to popsicles and I told him he could have one if he did his business in the toilet and he did. He was so surprised at himself and exclaimed, "I did it!" when he was finished. Alas, we didn't have popsicles, but we did have sherbet. So, at 9:15 in the morn Ben was all smiles with his bowl of pineapple bliss. He even went to play group this morning in undies and he went potty there too!

1 comment:

Another Namtarts Blog said...

THIS IS AMAZING! He is doing his "business" and getting rewarded with yummy stuff..and it seems he really caught on quickly! He's far ahead of his father at that age...way to go Benners...Grandma Deb and Grandpa Gary are sure proud of you!