Ben is talking so much and he is constantly making us laugh and we delight in his conversations and sayings. Some favorite sayings these days:
- I have an idea....
- What's that all about?
- Oh, okay.
- It's not scary, it's just nice. (Anything that he thinks might be scary and we tell him it's really not scary, he's says "oh, okay, it's not scary, it's just nice.")
- I don't wanna change diaper!
- Let's play Tiger Woods.
- I see daddy (when he's in trouble with mom)
- I see mommy (when he's in trouble with dad)
- Love you, Mama...'night 'night Mama
- Love you Daddy...'night 'night Daddy
- Let's go see....(and he'll rattle off everyone he can think of...Grandma Jo, Grandpa Curt, Auntie Auntie (my sister), Grandma Deb (go to California...he's says that so well), Grandpa Gary, Ruthie, Uncle Nate, Kim...he'll say go to the farm and see Gramps' tractor, play with Mema, play with Granny....he doesn't mention me at all in this game!
- Let's go to campus.
- Let's go church and see friends.
- I want white yogurt (vanilla)
- How 'bout we....(and then he'll give a suggestion as to what we should do next.)
I'm sure there are more...he is full of IT!
2 comments:
I can just hear that little voice...I'm homesick for Ben!! love, grandma deb in California
Post a Comment