Grandma Deb sent Ben an Easter card. After mangling the envelope, the card came out unscathed. Ben opened it up hoping to find a toy, but found some money...toys are better :-) I didn't get a chance to read the card with all the toy talk commotion. Later, Jake asked me what the card said I replied that I really didn't get to read it. Ben also replied and said, "I read it." Jake said, "What did the card say?" Ben replied, "It said get a toy." We had a good laugh over that one. By the way...the card did not say "get a toy." So...Jake and Ben went to Wally World and Ben picked out a green motorcycle and a ball and bat.









4 comments:
IT REALLY DID SAY "GET A TOY" I PROMISE!! :) love the blog and love the boy...grandma deb and grandpa gary
Too funny! Thanks for sharing.
I love his hat! Go Packers!
i love that story!!
Post a Comment