Doing some groovy motions. Next to Jenna (in the green) is classmate Easton.
Ben's class starts with Dalton in the brown striped shirt, then Quinten, Easton, Jenna, Ben and Charlie. The first three are triplets...they were hilarious during the singing!
As you can see, Dalton and Easton are starting to push each other. Quinten already has been moved to a new spot between Jenna and Ben because Dalton was pushing him.
Those pix are so great! and those triplets! I love the way the teacher puts that little guy by Ben, knowing that Ben won't deck him. He just stares him down. Love it. Gar and Deb
3 comments:
Ben has troublemakers for classmates! Sassy, but fun!
Those pix are so great! and those triplets! I love the way the teacher puts that little guy by Ben, knowing that Ben won't deck him. He just stares him down. Love it. Gar and Deb
I love it! Ben looks so cute! Preschool programs are the best! -kim
Post a Comment