Ben had to wear his baseball helmet outside at my request this time because of all the melting and falling ice. No concussions or stitches on my watch!
We don't want our Benners to get creamed by a falling icicle! It's getting warmer there...we're watching the weather...melting and falling stuff everywhere! love debbers
I hate all the damage you guys had! Ben looks pretty cute in his helmet, but I wish he was wearing it to play baseball. Hope it has melted for you guys so you don't go stir crazy. love -kim
2 comments:
We don't want our Benners to get creamed by a falling icicle! It's getting warmer there...we're watching the weather...melting and falling stuff everywhere! love debbers
I hate all the damage you guys had! Ben looks pretty cute in his helmet, but I wish he was wearing it to play baseball. Hope it has melted for you guys so you don't go stir crazy.
love -kim
Post a Comment