Monday, June 09, 2008

Jumping on the bed

Okay so this is a little long....

  • The first thing he says is, "I don't want you to fall."
  • He looks at the pillow and says, "That's for sleeping."
  • He looks at my alarm clock and says, "Oh that's music. I like music."
  • We have no idea what he's saying about Jake's shirt. He did say that it was cool at first and then something about a "sign." And then he cracks himself up.
  • Later Jake asks him what he's doing and he says, "I'm doing fall down and jump..like this."
  • Then Ben gets really close to Jake and says, "I wanna do it again, Dada." This is Ben's famous way of getting our attention = breaking the "space" bubble!
  • He's looking at the wall because of the mirror. He likes to watch himself jump.

Jumping on the bed ocurrs after bath. He will say, "I want to see Ben cry. And then he'll stand up, look in the mirror, and pretend to cry. Then the jumping begins and whatever else that's in his mile-a-minute brain comes out to entertain us.

2 comments:

Another Namtarts Blog said...

Love it!! We'll buy you new box springs...

Broken Walls said...

LOL--this is EXACTLY what we do every night before bed. But with TWO boys....*sigh* I need to bottle that energy.