Sunday, June 29, 2008
OKAY!!! WHAT???
I was checking my email and Ben was whining and complaining about a snack that I wouldn't let him have. At this point, I think Ben could eat all day long. He was really driving me crazy. I looked at him sternly and with a raised voiced told him, "You must stop complaining and whining. Just simply tell me what you want kindly and politely." (If only I could do this, right?) He finally just yelled, "OKAY!" I just burst out laughing because he had this look...he had scrunched his shoulders and he thrust his arms straight down his sides with his fists clenched. His face was also stern and he was looking straight in my eyes. As I was laughing (for many reasons) he just looked at me and said, "WHAT!?!" with the same body expression. I suppose he was either confused that I could be irritated one second and amused the next or infuriated that I was laughing at him. Well, it all blew over...he still didn't get his snack but we did go outside and play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That got my Monday started off right!! Perfect description of our Ben. love it! Debbers
Post a Comment