Ben discovered his Halloween costume in his closet and HAD to have it. So, I put it on him and then we played and and acted like dragons. Aunt Kris' sister, Catherine, gave Ben the costume last year and now it fits perfect. He will only ask to have the costume taken off when he gets "too hot." Another discovery for Ben was the step ladder in the laundry room. It has been his favorite toy this week.

Yes. Ben has discovered TV. He is watching Dragon Tales on PBS at the moment, transfixed by the cartoon and flying dragons.

This is a no no. Ben will get on the table and say, "Get down, peeze!" At least he knows what's coming when I say "Ben, get down please." And then I put him on the couch and he has a big grin on his face and goes for the table again.
No comments:
Post a Comment