Friday, October 19, 2007

carrots....and DIP?

We discovered that Ben really likes chips and salsa. Really I think he likes to do the dipping himself so I thought I could lure him into some veggie eating if I bought veggie dip. Well, I was the coolest mom ever! As you can see, Ben started out dipping meticulously and seriously. At one point he opened his mouth and it was a sea of orange. He was chewing the carrots, to get the dip, but not swallowing the carrots! He spit all the carrots out and we started over.
YUM! You can see that his fingers and mouth are getting a bit messy with dip.
Our happy veggie dip boy.
LOTS OF DIP!! After this picture Ben decided not to eat a carrot with his dip. He stuck in his whole hand and had a bite of DIP---who needs carrots anyway?

No comments: