
At 6 months Jude weighs 17 pounds and is 25 inches tall. He was worked over at his 6 month appt. He's now on Zyrtec for allergies and antibiotics to prevent any infection that may be going on. Hopefully his hacking cough and red eyes will be taken care of now. And, hopefully he won't start coughing around 3 or 4 am!! He also had 3 immunizations yesterday so he was not a happy baby as we left the doctor's office. With all his meds plus some Tylenol to ease the vaccine pain, Jude slept well last night!
4 comments:
He may have gotten worked over from the Dr. but he looks pretty darling to us! I could just squeeze him for hours. Hope the Zyrtec works...you all need SLEEP! love Debbers
Seriously Julia--I cannot get enough of his chubby cheeks!! He is such a cutie!
He is getting SO big!!! Such a cutie! Zyrtec is AWESOME! Well, only generic right now because of the recall....
Hope he starts feeling better soon. He is one handsome dude though. I love his smile!
Post a Comment