Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Videos of the boys

Jude giving me the business.

Jude had a good 4 month check up yesterday. He's almost 16 pounds and growing like a weed. He did get a few shots yesterday that made him really cranky...poor guy...his leg is really sore today. I hate shots...esp. after the whole flu shot incident. Ben even showed Jude some empathy today.

Ben working on the letter "B."

Ben is so animated while doing his work and it takes him forever to finish. Hopefully by fall 2011 he'll be able to finish his work in a respectable time.

Yes, he's this hilarious all the time! The boy can't quit talking. Even when he watches TV he talks.

Math time takes awhile but it's entertaining!

How many times did we pick those chick-peas off the floor?

somersaults

energy energy energy

1 comment:

Another Namtarts Blog said...

The most fun videos ever! Love the "B" making so much...and the summersaults. We'll do it all again in Boulder in a few days...and Jude..what can I say, I just want to eat those cheeks! love Debbers