The official surgery date was set for the 10th. However, Jules starting having small contractions in church during Pastor Breck's sermons. She waited all day, but I finally made her call the doctor around 9:30. We were at the hospital around 11. Our friend Emily came to stay with Ben all night and really helped us out the next morning until Curt and Kathy arrived.
Ben has been a very helpful big-brother. He's very gentle with Jude; his first reaction was, "Mom, Jude is out."
Julia's surgery went very well; we were both impressed by the medical staff.
5 comments:
Beautiful little boy! Thank you Thank you Thankyou for the pictures on your first day home!!! We love you all, Grandma Deb and Grandpa Gary
Jude is so handsome!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to show Ruthie the pictures of her new cousin. Love you all! - kim
LOVE the photos - you two make beautiful boys! Keep them coming (the photos, that is). ;)
I am so proud of my 12th great grandchild. Thank you
Julia and Jake. Much love, Mema
What a cute boy! Congratulations!
Post a Comment