Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Curt!!

Ben is showing off his fluting skills. The flute breaks down into three parts and Ben prefers to only play with the part that makes noise. He has just now started actually blowing into the flute correctly instead of just humming to make the sound himself. Funny stuff.


Happy Birthday Grandpa Curt! Here are some songs from Ben. I couldn't get Ben to say the whole phrase, "Happy Birthday, Grandpa Curt." But, he did get in a happy birhtday inbetween his fluting and giggles. He gets right up close to the camera so forgive my excellent filming skills.

Happy Birthday Dad. Love ya.



2 comments:

Linda and Bob said...

I had to turn the sound down on that annoying whistle. I bet Ben just loves it. He looks so grown up and full of energy. Enjoy Arkansas spring!
Love,
Linda

Nate Stratman said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Ben is very good at the recorder.
Ruthie laughed each time Benners did and then at the end she said "OH, MY!".