Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Playing Tiger Woods

Ben and I watched the Buick Golf Tournament Sunday afternoon so Ben got aquainted with Tiger Woods. Yesterday he kept saying "Tiger boy" and I finally realized he meant Tiger Woods. So now our new game is to play Tiger Woods. I will roll the ball to him and he'll hit the ball back to me. Here Ben is awaiting my roll. As you can also see, he has to have his Cardinal hat on and he pulls it down so he can barely see.
Here Ben hit the ball perfectly.
Getting ready to hit the ball.
This one he hit straight back to me.
Watching his perfect chip shot.
Oops...this one went by. He will say with a smile on his face, "almost."
He got this one.
Another one went by.
This one was shanked off the wall.
Birdie putt.
I missed this hit...he was too fast for the camera.
He watched this one go by, went up to it and smacked straight back to me with a few bounces.
A good shot of Ben and his funny hat.
Good hit.
Nice form.
This one he hit about 12 times before the ball got back to me.
A swing and a miss.

I'm sorry this is sideways. Here's a bit of our day together.

No comments: