Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning with Grandma Jo and Grandpa Curt.
Ben opening up some race cars.

Setting up the race track.
Ben showing off his new boots.

Ben in his new chair and looking at his new movie, Stuart Little.
Auntie Andie opening up her gift from Ben.
Mom and Dad opening up a gift from Jules.
I gave dad a gc to the golf course. He was pleased.
Jake showing off some new hiking boots.

1 comment:

Lita said...

Hi Jake. I don't know if you remember me or not but I recently caught up with your mom and she shared your's and Nate's blog with me. How I've enjoyed seeing you and your families. It doesn't seem possible that it's been 20 years since we left Ohio for Michigan. I can't help but remember how sad and upset Mike was about leaving you and his friends. He is quite happy here now. He is married and has 2 children. Briana will be 7 in March and Caleb will be 4 also in March. They are the apples of our eyes. I will check in on your blogs and see the new pictures. You haven't changed at all except for getting taller - LOL.
Happy New Year.
Lita Knee