Monday, June 26, 2006

Makin' up for lost time




I'm sorry I haven't posted any pictures in a while. Here are several from the last month. I'll try to do better.

Granny and Gramps came for the weekend, so we took them to a Milwaukee Fish fry and then to Strawberry Fest. This was Ben's first trip in the backpack--he may be a bit too small, yet. However, we had a great time.

Julia calls the last picture the "little Gar" face. She thinks he looks a lot like dad here. Ben will be 7 months old next weekend--Jules' folks will be here to celebrate the 4th with us. Should be fun.

If you haven't seen my brother's site in a while, check it out now. He's at his funniest. My random confession: I wish I was as funny as Nate. Oh well . . . I guess I'll just be the sweet, compassionate one.

No comments: