

Here's my story: At 5:oo a.m. on Friday morning, we were awakened by very loud knocks and continuous ringing of the doorbell. Two cops stood outside my door, and I greeted them in my boxers. Keep in mind, a man who uses product in his hair has nasty bed-head. They asked me if I owned a green Hond Civic. When I answered in the affirmative, they then asked me why I left it running all night long. (insert laugh here). My explanation: After we left dinner at John and Kris's, I thought it would be a good idea to help out at church for awhile. So, I left the car running while I helped Jules get Ben inside and settled. However, I got two phone calls, so by the time I was ready to go, it was 8:30 and I didn't feel up to the task anymore. So, we relaxed, went to bed, and then woke up at 5 at the sound of cop-knocks. I walked to the nearest gas station, bought a tank, and fill up the car. I tried to blame it on Ben, but the cops were having none of it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment